I haven’t written an article, recipe or post since 2015! Honestly, I thought that this site had been deleted, but I am actually happy to know that it is still alive. A lot has happened since 2015. The cliff-note version is…
- Still a Christian, loving Jesus everyday.
- Married to a wonderful man.
- Mom to a son. He’s currently 8 months and growing.
- Stepmom to two daughters. They are currently tweens and growing.
- Dog mom to a rescue mix from Taiwan. She is currently 2 years and growing.
- Currently working in the early learning child care field. No longer working in the restaurant industry.
- Took a break from graduate school. I ran out of tuition money and they were pushing too liberal of an agenda (more on that later).
- Volunteered and worked in several ministries, including preschool teaching, VBA (vacation Bible adventure) summer camps, and a children’s co-lead for teen MOPS.
I have many ideas that I am excited to share. My plan is to continue posting recipes, including homemade baby food recipes. My art expression has currently shifted towards crafting and my music expression has shifted towards worship.
Looking forward to journeying through a new blog-o-landscape. Thank you for stopping by! 🙂